To promote social justice and human rights for Haitian-Americans by:
- Increasing awareness and addressing the issues and needs surrounding the local Haitian-American Community.
- Advocating for legislation to increase the allocation of resources to the Haitian-American Community.
- Registering Haitian-American voters and promoting voter turnout.
- Endorsing candidates that support the well-being of the Haitian-American community and encouraging candidates of Haitian heritage to run for public office.
- Supporting and promoting local businesses that are invested in the Haitian-American community.
- Promote social justice, education, and human rights of Haitian Americans by:
- Promoting educational tools and opportunities for Haitian-American students.
To improve the quality of life of Haitian-Americans in Lee County by:
- Increasing Haitian-American participation in the political process to further the common good of the community.
- Uniting the Haitian-American community to achieve social equity in the allocation of educational resources, health care, and job training.